Monday, November 30, 2009

A peek at our busy week

As the acorns and leaves are disappearing off the trees until next year,
so are the leave and acorn sugar cookies from our kitchen.

When the pumpkin patches come back next year,
so will our pumpkin sugar cookies.


Pecan, Apple, and pumpkin pies.
Our fabulous pie crust recipe has been passed down
from generations. My lips has been sworn to secrecy.
Pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing
so moist and yummy!!!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin muffins.

As a child growing up a neighbor Mrs. Pottest
use to bake this pumpkin bread for us. Now it's
a favorite at ICING

This is one of my favorite serving dishes the
pumpkin bread is on.
China painting is hard to find these days. There isn't many artist around
maybe because it takes lots of love and patience for the art. Today's life style
everyone is looking for quick and easy.
I'm blessed to have a china painter in my family. Joyce is so talented,
I'm proud to say she's my sister.
I'm sure many of you have talented family members also.
blessings
jeannie






3 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

I'm sure Joyce is very talented. Her handwriting makes me think so.

Debra said...

Joyce is so talented in so many areas. She is dear, isn't she? I am now craving a pumpkin-chocolate chip muffin and some Christmas cookies...

Sooner Laura said...

I can't wait to see the Christmas goodies!